Fri 12/7 - KEVIN POWELL's 12th Annual Holiday Party and Clothing Drive for the Homeless AND Sandy Relief Benefit
KEVIN POWELL's 12th Annual Holiday Party and Clothing Drive for the Homeless AND Sandy Relief Benefit
Friday, December 7, 2012
Doors open at 7pm
at LE POISSON ROUGE
158 Bleecker Street
btwn Thompson and Sullivan
NEW YORK CITY
RSVP at email@example.com
Admission is FREE with donation of CLEAN, new or used coats, hats, scarves, gloves, boots, shoes, long underwear, tee shirt, pants, etc. in all sizes, including for children. These items will be given to the SAFE HORIZON STREETWORK PROJECT, which helps thousands of homeless young people in New York each year.
Monetary donations will benefit the CONEY ISLAND GENERATION GAP (tax-deductible), which is doing extensive Hurricane Sandy relief work.
Music by DJ HERBERT HOLLER with special guest, Grammy Award-winning trumpet player, MAURICE BROWN
and featuring a musical selection by CHAZ SHEPHERD, actor/singer-songwriter (check his cd "Love & Truth" on iTunes)
- Live Art by AMY ISD and MARTHALICIA
- Live Comedy by ALEX CARABANO, STU LARGE, and KATE WOLFF
- Live Music in The Acoustic Lounge featuring some of NYC's best indie artists (curated by MARITRI, and featuring house band THE SOULFOLK EXPERIENCE)
- Slide show courtesy of OCCUPY SANDY
- Free Massages by GRAE THERAPY, GO SPA, and THE KENKOU GROUP
You must be 21 or over with I.D.
Attire: Fashionably Chic or Business Casual